Cx-Titan (Polished base plate)
An aerospace inspired Cx razor, made with USA titanium and carbon fiber. This is the lightest Cx we have made to date at 38 grams.
We chose these materials because carbon fiber has one of the highest strength-to-density ratio of any current fiber and titanium and its alloys have the highest strength-to-density ratio of any current metal, these characteristics make it very strong, light and hard. If it is the best choice of material for the Apache helicopter than it is good enough for the Cx-Titan.
- Material: USA sourced Titanium(6AL 4V) and USA Carbon Fiber
- All Parts Precision CNC Machined
- Designed, Made and Finished in the USA
- Thin-Vintage Design Inspired from the 1940 Classic Razor
- Zero Plastic in Packaging
- Free Shipping (USA and Canada only)
- ~38 grams total weight
- .68 mm blade gap (Medium/Aggressive)
- Positive blade exposure
- ~92 mm handle length (3.6 inches) - 13 mm handle diameter (.5 inches)
- Hand sanded and polished base plate
- The carbon fiber has multiple layers of clear marine grade epoxy. The pieces are bonded together using a specially designed epoxy.
- "Perlage" pattern under the cap, these are the patterns found inside fine crafted watches. We apply this pattern manually not by a mill.
- Hand sanded prior to polishing
- High Polish Finish - Some machine marks are visible. Some scratches also exist. These can be seen under the cap, on critical dimensions and when magnified.