Cx - Marine
We called this, Cx model, "Marine" because of the ocean pattern on the damascus and the material used. We have pushed the limits of design with this piece, utilizing damascus stainless steel, carbon fiber and titanium. We designed this piece to have a low weight but high cool factor.
The cap and base plate is made from damascus stainless steel (grade 304 and 316). The damascus steel was custom forged in the USA. Each cap and base plate was individually machined, etched, hand sanded and gently polished.
The handle is made from USA sourced carbon fiber and titanium(Grade: 6AL-4V ELI). The carbon fiber has 4 layers of clear marine grade epoxy, the carbon fiber is hand sanded between each coat. The pieces are bonded together using a specially designed epoxy.
Total weight for this Cx model is 50 grams.
- Cap and Base: Stainless Steel Damascus (304/316 stainless steel)
- Handle: Titanium(Grade: 6AL-4V ELI), Carbon Fiber(USA sourced) and marine epoxy
- Designed, Made and Finished in the USA
- The damascus is acid etched and hand finished
- Free Shipping (USA and Canada only)
- ~50 grams total weight (3.2oz)
- ~.68 mm blade gap (Medium/Aggressive)
- Positive blade exposure
- 93 mm handle length (3.6 inches) - 13 mm handle diameter (.5 inches)