Cx - Damascus/Base.
Each piece is truly unique. The base plate is made from damascus stainless steel (grade 304 and 316). Our inspiration for these pieces comes from the lost art damascus steel used to forged swords of the past, they were renowned for their toughness and craftsmanship. Each base plate was individually etched, hand sanded and gently polished. The damascus steel was custom forged in the USA. The damascus pattern provide a distinct contrast against the high polish finish of the stainless steel cap and titanium handle.
- The top cap is marine grade stainless steel (316L)
- The base plate is a custom forged/machined damascus stainless steel(304/316)
- The handle is made of Titanium (6AL-4V ELI)
- The top cap is polished to a high polish finish
- The damascus base plate is individually etched and hand sanded to maximize the unique pattern
- The handle is a high polish finish
- Some machine marks are visible. Some scratches also exist. These can be seen under the cap, on critical dimensions and when magnified.
66 grams total weight
~.68 mm blade gap (Medium/Aggressive)
Positive blade exposure
92 mm handle length (3.6 inches) - 13 mm handle diameter (.5 inches)