Cx-EOS (++ plate)
Damtanium is a forged material consisting of 2 grades of Titanium (Grade 2 and 5). This material is custom forged for us in the USA. This Cx razor is extremely light in weight similar to our Cx-Ti. Titanium was named after the Titans of Greek mythology...we named each of these Cx razor individually after these Titans.
- Material: Damtanium or Titanium Damascus (Forged grade 2 and grade 5 Titanium)
- All 3 Parts Precision CNC Machined
- Forged, Designed, Machined and Finished in the USA
- Thin-Vintage Design Inspired from the 1940 Classic Razor
- Zero Plastic Packaging
- Free Shipping (USA and Canada only)
- Available with solid R2 Handle or R3 handle(Carbon Fiber)
- 31-51 grams depending on options
- Positive blade exposure
- ~92 mm handle length (3.6 inches) - 13 mm handle diameter (.5 inches)
- High Polish Finish/Heat patina - Some machine marks are visible. Some scratches also exist. These can be seen under the cap, on critical dimensions and when magnified.
* The Damtanium oxide/patina is not permanent, it will wear and rub off depending on your local conditions. We do not coat our Cx razors...it can be re-applied or left to age.