Limited Edition: Shaving Kit
In honor of fathers day we made a small number of these kits. A limited edition gift box made from Walnut with a felt lining that includes our marine grade 316L stainless steel brush and our Cx-316L safety razor. Each kit is hand finished and assembled in our small shop in Minneapolis, USA...our knots are custom made and hand tied in Germany by local artisans.
A gift truly worthy of being an heirloom...
Brush Product Details:
- Material: 316L - Marine Grade Stainless Steel
- Machined, Designed and Finished in the USA
- Custom designed, hand tied knot - Made in Germany
- Synthetic fiber
- Knot and handle length: ~3.8 inches (96mm)
- CK53 Knot: ~2" (51mm) knot height / .94" (24mm) Knot diameter
- 1.1" (28mm) handle diameter
- 3.7oz (106 grams)
- High Polish Finish - Some machine marks are visible. Some scratches also exist. These can be seen when magnified.
CX Safety Razor Product Details:
- Material: 316L - Marine Grade Stainless Steel Safety Razor
- All 3 Parts Precision CNC Machined
- Designed, Made and Finished in the USA
- Thin-Vintage Design Inspired from the 1940 Classic Razor
- Zero Plastic Packaging
- Free Shipping (USA and Canada only)
- R2 Handle - 316L Stainless Steel - Total razor weight ~91 grams
- Your choice of a base plate, see base plate notes below*
- Positive blade exposure
- ~92 mm handle length (3.6 inches) - 13 mm handle diameter (.5 inches)
- High Polish Finish - Some machine marks are visible. Some scratches also exist. These can be seen under the cap, on critical dimensions and when magnified.
*Base Plate Options:
- All base plates have positive blade exposure
Original Base Plate - This was our first design configuration, what makes this plate unique is the added blade exposure. It’s still my personal favorite and has a .68mm with positive blade exposure. This design offers a lot of user control with the positive blade exposure. For a milder shave, you can change the angle or “ride the cap” for sensitive parts like the neck. For other areas, you can still have a good amount of efficiency.
- Base Plate - This is our newest base plate. If you have sensitive skin, prefer less blade feel, have fine hair or just enjoy a mild shave, this is the one. Head shavers have enjoyed this one. This plate has our least blade exposure and a .71mm, our smallest blade gap.
+ Base Plate - We reduced the blade exposure from the original but increased the gap to .88mm. This is a nice option if you prefer less blade feel, yet still enjoy a higher efficiency in a razor. This plate is also a nice option if you only shave every 2-3 days...
++ Base Plate - This one is for those who like a very efficient option. This plate is still with positive blade exposure, but has less exposure than the + Base Plate. This razor has a larger 1.08mm gap. If you have thick hair and shave every 4-5 days or just like an efficient razor, this would be the one.