Reserved: Cx-Secutor - All stainless Steel Damascus (.68mm/Original Base Plate)e)
Cx-Secutor - "Secutor"(or Chaser) were a class of gladiators in ancient Rome. The Secutor had a very unique helmet with only 2 small holes for eyes, the helmet was rounded so when he fought the retarius, his net would not catch on the helmet. The Secutor was a heavily armored gladiator who fought with a shield, sword and an manica(sleave of armor). The strategy of the Secutor was to attack his opponent quickly...
The Cx-Secutor is a one of a kind piece, this piece is part of our Damascus line, each piece of this run was named after elements of the Roman gladiators period. This piece, features our "web" base plate and is all Damascus stainless steel(forged grades 304 and 316). Our inspiration for this piece comes from the lost art of Damascus steel used to forge swords of the past, they were renowned for their toughness and craftsmanship.
Technically the term for this metal is "pattern-weld" as the true secret to the original "Damascus steel" was lost to time in the 1800's. Each base plate, handle and top cap was individually etched, hand sanded and gently polished. The Damascus steel was custom forged in the USA.
- All stainless steel Damascus (Grades 304/316). Custom forged in the USA.
- The "Web" base plate, cap and handle are individually etched, hand sanded and polished.
- Each pattern is unique, no 2 are the same
- High Polish Finish/forge marks - Some machine marks are visible under the cap.
~86 grams total weight
Positive blade exposure
92 mm handle length (3.6 inches) - 13 mm handle diameter (.5 inches)
- We recommend keeping your razor clean, remove blade, use a soft tooth brush with dish soap and water to gently clean your razor. Pad dry your razor thoroughly after with a paper towel. Air drying is also OK.
- Periodically we also recommend gently boiling your razor in water for 20 minutes, followed by a 10 minute soaking in alcohol to disinfect your razor.