Copper Shaving Brush - Hand Tied knot
We only make our products in small batches, this is our 2nd version of our shaving brush made from USA sourced copper.
This new shaving brush design brings a new balance point, larger knot(both diameter and loft), new ergonomic shape, larger maximum handle diameter and is lighter than our first generation shaving brush.
Each brush is machined, assembled and hand finished in Minneapolis, USA...our knots are custom made and hand tied in Germany by local artisans.
The handle is machined from Copper, grade C110(99.9% copper). The shape of the handle provides a natural grip point. The balance point is centered at the natural groove of the handle shape.
Every brush handle is laser engraved with our makers mark, material and a unique serial number with the year denoted.
- Material: Copper C110(99.9% copper) shaving brush
- Designed, Machined and Finished in the USA
- Custom designed, hand tied shaving knot - Made in Germany
- Synthetic fiber shaving brush knot
- Free Shipping (USA and Canada only)
- Knot and handle length: ~3.7 inches (94mm)
RK900 Knot: ~2.4" (60mm) knot height* / ~1" (26mm) Knot diameter**
- 1.2" (31mm) max. handle diameter
- High Polish Finish - Some machine marks are visible. Some scratches also exist. These can be seen when magnified.
- We do not epoxy these knots into the base, we use a less permanent silicon. The handle will patina and evolve, you might wish to change or update the patina in the future.
*Measured from the knot resin to the tips. The resin shaving brush knot rests deeper in the handle to provide additional stiffness or backbone, while still having a dense loft.
** The diameter of the shaving brush handle hole for the brush knot is 25.7mm