* Each of our Damtanium Cx razors have a unique pattern and colors. We update the photos when one is available so you can see the pattern.
Damtanium is a forged material consisting of 2 grades of Titanium (Grade 2 and 5). This material is custom forged for us in the USA. This Cx razor is extremely light in weight similar to our Cx-Ti. Titanium was named after the Titans of Greek mythology...we named each of these Cx razor individually after these Titans.
- Material: Damtanium or Titanium Damascus (Forged grade 2 and grade 5 Titanium)
- All 3 Parts Precision CNC Machined
- Forged, Designed, Machined and Finished in the USA
- Thin-Vintage Design Inspired from the 1940 Classic Razor
- Zero Plastic Packaging
- Free Shipping (USA and Canada only)
- Available with solid R2 Handle or R3 handle(Carbon Fiber)
- 31-51 grams depending on options
- Your choice of a base plate level, see base plate notes below*
- Positive blade exposure
- ~92 mm handle length (3.6 inches) - 13 mm handle diameter (.5 inches)
- High Polish Finish/Heat patina - Some machine marks are visible. Some scratches also exist. These can be seen under the cap, on critical dimensions and when magnified.
* The Damtanium oxide/patina is not permanent, it will wear and rub off depending on your local conditions. We do not coat our Cx razors...it can be re-applied or left to age.
*Base Plate Options:
- All base plates have positive blade exposure
-/Mild Base Plate - If you have sensitive skin, prefer less blade feel, have fine hair or just enjoy a mild shave, this is the one. Head shavers have enjoyed this one. This plate has our least blade exposure and a .71mm, our smallest blade gap. If you have sensitive skin, straight hair, curly hair or shave everyday...this is a nice choice.
+ Base Plate - We reduced the blade exposure from the original but increased the gap to .88mm. This is a nice option if you prefer less blade feel, yet still enjoy a higher efficiency in a razor. This plate is also a nice option if you have dense hair or only shave every 2-3 days...if you are unsure what base plate is right for you, this is probably the one. You still have a good amount of user control with the positive blade exposure to adjust the efficiency with technique and blade choice.
++ Base Plate - This one is for those who like a very efficient option. This plate is still with positive blade exposure, but has less exposure than the + Base Plate. This razor has a larger 1.08mm gap. If you have coarse hair, shave every 4-5 days or just like an efficient razor, this would be the one.