Limited: Cx-Iliad - 20 Limit
The Iliad is the epic Greek poem that documents the siege of Troy...it also tells the story of the Titans. The origin of the name for the element Titanium...
The Cx-Iliad is all Titanium and features a Damtanium cap, forged material consisting of 2 grades of Titanium (Grade 2 and 5). This material is custom forged for us in the USA. This Cx razor is extremely light in weight similar to our Cx-Ti. Titanium was named after the Titans of Greek mythology...
- Cap Material: Damtanium or Titanium Damascus (Forged grade 2 and grade 5 Titanium)
Base Plate and handle Material: 100% USA sourced Titanium(6AL 4V)
- All 3 Parts Precision CNC Machined
- Forged, Designed, Machined and Finished in the USA
- Thin-Vintage Design Inspired from the 1940 Classic Razor
- Zero Plastic Packaging
- Free Shipping (USA and Canada only)
- R2 Handle
- ~49 grams
- Positive blade exposure
- ~92 mm handle length (3.6 inches) - 13 mm handle diameter (.5 inches)
- High Polish Finish/Heat patina* - Some machine marks are visible. Some scratches also exist. These can be seen under the cap, on critical dimensions and when magnified.
- Your choice of base plate level...we will contact you prior to shipping. See base plate notes below.
* The Damtanium oxide/patina is not permanent, it will wear depending on your local conditions. We do not coat our Cx razors...it can be re-applied or left to age naturally.
Some notes to help you pick your Base Plate:
Original Base Plate - This was our first design configuration, what makes this plate unique is the added blade exposure. It’s still my personal favorite and has a .68mm with positive blade exposure. This design offers a lot of user control with the positive blade exposure. For a milder shave, you can change the angle or “ride the cap” for sensitive parts like the neck. For other areas, you can still have a good amount of efficiency.
+ Base Plate - We reduced the blade exposure from the original but increased the gap to .88mm. This is a nice option if you prefer less blade feel, yet still enjoy a higher efficiency in a razor. This plate is also a nice option if you only shave every 2-3 days...
++ Base Plate - This one is for those who like a very efficient option. This plate is still with positive blade exposure, but has less exposure than the + Base Plate. This razor has a larger 1.08mm gap. If you have thick hair and shave every 4-5 days or just like an efficient razor, this would be the one.