Model Cx-316L/Ti (Titanium Handle)
- Material: Marine Grade(316L) Stainless Steel with Titanium(6AL-4V ELI) Handle
- All 3 Parts Precision CNC Machined
- Designed, Made and Finished in the USA
- Thin-Vintage Design Inspired from the 1940 Classic Razor
- Zero Plastic in Packaging or Product
- Free Shipping (USA and Canada only)
- ~68 grams total weight (2.4oz)
- Your choice of blade gaps, see Base Plate notes below*
- All base plates have positive blade exposure
- 92 mm handle length (3.6 inches) - 13 mm handle diameter (.5 inches)
- High Polish Finish - Some machine marks are visible. Some scratches also exist. These can be seen under the cap, on critical dimensions and when magnified.
*Some notes to help you pick your Base Plate:
Original Base Plate - This is our current design configuration. It’s still my personal favorite and has a .68mm with positive blade exposure. This design offers a lot of user control with positive blade exposure. For a milder shave, you can change the angle or “ride the cap” for sensitive parts like the neck. For other areas, you can still have a good amount of efficiency.
+ Base Plate - We reduced the blade exposure and increased the gap to .88mm. This is a nice option if you only shave every 2-3 days, as the larger gap allows for this. Early feedback has been positive for those that prefer less blade exposure, but enjoy the efficiency of a larger gap.
++ Base Plate - This one is for those who like a very efficient option. This plate is still with positive blade exposure, but has less exposure than the + Base Plate. This razor has a larger 1.08mm gap. If you have thick hair and shave every 4-5 days or just like an efficient razor, this would be the one.